Last updated: June 10, 2023
Personal Information Collected
Information we collect from you but it’s depends on the context. The following title of information we collect and how we obtain it.
Information You Give Us
- When you join our newsletter to get our best articles about product review
- When you participate in any contests, you will give your name, email, mobile number or any other information required.
- When you contact via the site contact form or request any other assistance
- When you want to publish any content as a contributor or commenter.
- When you choose to take a survey which we publish our site.
Information Collected Automatically
- Collect some information through tracking technologies from your browser or device such as Your Media Access Control address (MAC Address), IP Address, Your Location, Your browser provider and version, Your Internet Server Provider, The URLs of any pages you visit on our Site, traffic data, Device identifiers, Advertising identifiers, Search terms and results, etc.
- If your browser doesn’t accept our tracking technologies you can’t access certain parts of our services (comments)
- We do not want to store Sensitive Personal Information such as social security number, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, Any trade union membership, Any criminal background, etc
Information Collected from other sources
- Social Media: From social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn. We receive information when you comment, post, share our reviews on social media platforms.
- MailChimp: From the mail clients system MailChimp. We collect from some data of you which required for signup a newsletter. Any other information may be collected by MailChimp. Please see https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Google Tracking: We use certain Google programs to help us analyze the traffic to this website and improve our marketing efforts. Such programs may include, but are not limited to, Google Analytics Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics, and Interest Reporting and Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and identifiers. You may opt-out of this tracking by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Use of Personal Information Collected
We use your Personal Information for making the services available to you, providing customer services, send you newsletters and emails, Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations and Send you information about features and enhancements of the Services
Sharing Personal Information
- We share certain categories of information we collect from you in the ways described in this Policy. We share Contact Data with our business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as hosting, billing, email distribution, or data storage and security) related to our operation of this website.
- If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with any third parties, please contact us, but please understand that such a request will eliminate your ability to access certain areas of the website.
Use of Contact Data
- We use your Contact Data to provide you with administrative communications. We also use your Contact Data to send you commercial emails highlighting products and services that may be of interest to you.
- These email communications may contain messages, advertisements, and affiliate links promoting third parties and third party products.
Sale of Information
- Should we decide to sell all or part of our core business or this website at some point in the future, your Personal Information will be included as an asset in the transfer of the business to the new owner.
Re-marketing and Re-targeting
- Facebook – [https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/]
- Google – [http://www.google.com/settings/ads]
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
- Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we will keep your Personal Information private and will not share it with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with a court order or other legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; or (c) enforce the legal documents applicable to the website.
- Security. This website has reasonable security measures in place including Secure Sockets Layer technology. Unfortunately, we make no promises about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse of your Personal Information since preventing hacking is nearly impossible.
Areas Beyond our Control
- Public Information: We may allow you to interact with others from time to time in the comments section as well as our social media pages. Please understand that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- Third-Party Websites: The website contains links to other websites. We have no control over the terms and privacy policies of said sites. Please make sure to view the policies of those sites before proceeding.
- If we modify or update this Policy, we will notify you by posting a notice on the website and by sending you an electronic message indicating as much if we have an email address for you. You may reject the update by discontinuing your use of the website.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this website, please contact us using the Contact page.