If you’ve ever used an instant pot air fryer, then you know it is a game-changer for any kitchen. Things have been way easier with this device where you can both pressure cook and air fry your food in one machine.
But it looks like you are a novice user who is searching results for instant pot air fryer recipes. Luckily, you’ve got us because, in this article, you will get directions for 4 amazing recipes for Pot Air Fryer you can instantly cook with the machine.
And, what’s more? These are as delicious as possible. Without wasting an extra second, let’s just get straight to the point of Pot Air Fryer.
4 Delicious Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love
So, here you enter into the heart of our discussion. We’ve rounded up with 4 mouthwatering instant pot air fryer recipes for you right here.
Whole Roasted Chicken
This is such an exciting recipe of Pot Air Fryer where you can both pressure cook and air fry a whole chicken in the same pot.
The fact is when you cook it only using the instant pot, you won’t have that crazy, crispy skin. For this, cooking it all in one device (instant pot+air fryer) is a complete package, isn’t it?
- 1 whole chicken
- Seasoning blend/your favorite rub (I used lemon pepper)
- Olive oil
- One and a half cup of chicken broth
Once you are done with managing the ingredients, here you go with some easy steps of making the whole roasted chicken.
Step 1: Season Inside & Outside of the Chicken
Take the whole chicken and one lemon in the very first place of Pot Air Fryer. Make sure you washed the chicken and dried it off. Then, slice the lemon in quarters. After that, get your favorite rub or a seasoning blend.
Now, start seasoning the inside of chicken and put the slices of lemon in it. Once you season it both the inside and outside well, pour the chicken broth into your instant pot and place the fryer basket in. So, step one is done.
Step 2: Seal the Pressure Cooker
Now, it’s time to seal the pressure cooker. Do it for 23 minutes on the high setting. After 23 minutes, do a quick release. Now, remove the fryer basket as well as get rid of the chicken broth.
Rub the inside clean of Pot Air Fryer, then take it back into your instant pot. Now, place both your chicken and fryer basket in.
Step 3: Dry off Outside of the Chicken
Use paper towels for drying off the outside of your chicken. Applying some extra seasoning is perfectly okay if you notice that some are removed during drying. Try to make the skin so dry that will help to crisp the skin up.
Once you’re done with drying, apply olive oil lightly to your chicken.
Step 4: Crisp Up the Skin
Regulate the temperature to 400 degrees, also, set the time for 20 minutes using your air fryer lid. To check the progress, you can remove the air fryer lids a few times while the cooking process is ongoing.
You may find it’s done faster than 25 minutes. Just make sure the internal temperature is 165 degrees if you think it’s done. Finally, carefully remove it from the fryer and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes.
Now, what? Slice and enjoy!
Instant Pot Mashed Potato
Another amazing recipe you can easily do with instant pot is mashed potato.
The process is pretty easy and time-saving. Let’s see yourself.
- Unpeeled potatoes
- Salt (3/4 tbsp or more)
- Black pepper
- 1 ¼ cups chicken stock
- Butter or ghee (3 tbsp)
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- First thing first, cut the potato chunks into the same size. It’s better to leave the chunks small. Now, place the potatoes and the rest of the ingredients one by one- chicken stock, salt & pepper, ghee/butter in the instant pot.
- Done? Now, put the lid on and set the valve to ‘sealing’. To adjust the cooking time for six minutes, press the ‘manual’. Leave these alone and let them cook on a high pressure taking 6 minutes.
- After straight 6 minutes, press “keep warm/cancel”. Now, turn the valve into ‘venting’. Wait a few moments to let the steam release.
- Feel free to remove the lid. Now, start mashing the potatoes in the pot with the help of a potato masher.
- Add the cream (in case you’re using any), then mash a little more. Now, it’s time to check if the salt and pepper is okay, if not, add a little more salt and pepper, and nothing else. You are done!
Air Fryer Pork Chops
If you don’t want to miss the juiciest and crispiest pork chop, then air fryer pork chop is a must-try. The swirling air of your air fryer will create delicious and crispy crusts on every side of the chop.
Let’s get to know the details.
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops (0.75-1 inch thick)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup dried, fine breadcrumbs
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer first. Set it to 400 degrees fahrenheit and leave it alone for 10 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the pork chops.
- Apply salt all over the pork chops to season it. Get a dish and whisk the mustard and egg in it. Get a gallon zip-top bag and put the panko and fine breadcrumbs, garlic and onion powder, and Parmesan in it. Now, shake the zip-top bag.
- Coat the pork chops with egg mixture and then, place the chops in the breadcrumb bag. Placed all 4 chops in the bag? Now, seal and shake the bag for coating the chops in the crumbs.
- Apply the cooking spray on the air fryer basket. Place two of the pork chops in a single layer of the air fryer using tongs. Now, cook the chops for 6 minutes. After 6 minutes, flip the chops and cook for 6 minutes more. When you notice the coating is golden brown, the chops are done. Repeat the same things with the rest of two pork chops.
Instant Pot Potato Chips
Spicy potato chips are widely loved for our snack times. When it’s about using an air fryer, it is all about converting sweet potatoes into spicy and salty, spicy chips using less oil. However, it will come out so delicious that you cannot but love it.
- 1 sweet potato (medium-seized)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¾ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Cooking spray
- Wash and dry well 1 sweet potato. Slice it thinly (⅛ inch-thick) using a knife. Now, place it in a bowl full of cool water. Soak it for 20 minutes at simply room temperature. It will help it remove the extra starch.
- After 20 minutes, drain the slices. Now, use towels to pat the slices very dry. Once it’s done, place in a bowl and add oil, salt, thyme leaves, paprika, and black pepper according to the guided amount. Toss the bowl to combine.
- Lightly coat your air fryer using cooking spray. Get a layer of potato slices and place it in the rotisserie basket. Now, put this rotisserie basket in your air fryer. Press the button ‘rotate’.
- Let the air fryer preheat to 360 degrees fahrenheit and leave it for 22 minutes. Check if the potatoes are golden brown as well as the edges are crisp. Once it’s come, put the chips into a plate and let it cool properly. Repeat the same process with the rest of the potato slices.
Best Air Fryer With Rotisserie in a Video Review
Hopefully, you’ve enjoyed the delicious talkies about the instant pot fryer recipes. Using an instant pot air fryer makes your kitchen times easier and more relaxing, more hassle with using a pressure cooker and frying pan individually.
Just try to use and maintain the device carefully and clean it regularly to avoid any unwanted damages in the future.